Friday, April 15, 2011

Rainy Days

Anime rain cloud with sad face
   
It's Raining Outside! Again. Not the best weather for a Spring Break Friday (especially when Spring Break didn't start until Wednesday). What to do on this rainy day?

1. Work on this blog. I've been wanting to post something new for awhile, but haven't had the time. Plus, using bright colors on a rainy day makes me smile.


2. Work on my kindergarten class scrapbooks. I am way behind, so this will give me a chance to try and get caught up. Thankfully, I ran to Michael's before the storms hit, and am fully stocked with tape runners.



3. Work on a new filing system for my bills. I've heard you're supposed to keep credit card bills for a year (not sure where I heard this or if it's true). The problem is all of my bills usually end up in a big ugly pile in the living room. Hopefully, I'll be able to stay a bit more organized now. Hopefully :).



4. Curl up with my kindle. As if I need an excuse to do this. I love my Kindle!

5. Play Angry Birds on my i-phone. This game is really hard to put down, especially when you have that one green pig that you just can't get no matter how many times you play the level.



6. Talk on the phone with good friends. It's a good thing I have a bazillion roll over minutes (mainly because I'm usually at work during the day time hours). 

7. Think of more BLOG posts. I've got plans for another food related post for this weekend.

Hoping for sunshine tomorrow.

Sun shining



No comments:

Post a Comment