Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And Here I go...

Until very recently I had no idea of how much cool stuff existed out in the blogosphere. After hearing my friends talk about blogs they liked, I wanted to see what I was missing. I started off with blogs suggested by my friends, and soon discovered that one blog leads to another, and another, and so on… I have spent entire nights blog-hopping. It is so addicting.

 I have become especially addicted to several “crafty blogs” I have been so inspired by others’ blogs that I have decided to start my own. However, I’m not entirely sure how inspiring I will be.

In trying to decide what kind of blog I wanted this to be, I decided I would just blog about the stuff I love. So you can expect to see entries about books, shopping, plays, crafts, food, and (of course) you can expect to see lots of sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment